Skip to main content

Palmolive Soft Touch

  
This is a really nice blog post for me to write. It is for a product that seriously has helped me out. Let me start at the beginning though...


Ahhh scary cuticles!
About a month ago I joined another review site Influenster and within two weeks I was offered my first VoxBox. It was for Palmolive Soft Touch  and I was actually pretty excited. I don't really get excited about dish liquid, I usually get it at CVS for $0.75 with a coupon when Dawn is on sale for $0.99. So yeah, I have my system, my brand, it is super cheap and I am all good. EXCEPT the biggest issue I have with the whole dishes thing is my hands! I have the worst habit in the world of biting my nails. The habit gets even worse than that though because I bite and rip my cuticles too. It is pretty gross and I hate it. It also limits my funcationality, we use our hands for everything you know. One of the things that is roughest for me when I have taken my nerves out on my poor fingers is dishes. It burns and hurts and is absolute agony to try to execute with torn up bloody cuticles. Now you know why I was excited to try this product, so relief may be in the wings, or better yet some aiding in healing my fingers!

Left: Cocoa Butter                                    Right: Vitamin E
I was sent Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. I was also sent several coupons for $1.00 off a bottle of Palmolive! I confess, I'm planning to keep 2, one for my own Cocoa Butter and then also for the Aloe variety. I'm giving the Cocoa Butter bottle and a coupon to my lovely sister. She LOVES doing dishes, especially by hand.  I got my VoxBox about 1 or 2 weeks ago maybe and and I am really loving this dish soap. I have been especially cruel to my hands lately and I am not in agony when i do dishes with Palmolive Soft Touch. As an added bonus my hands feels even softer than usual. I guess I need to address how the dish liquid cleans and it is top notch. no residue, cuts gewase, suda nucely and smells good. I can honestly say that I'll be watching for deals on Palmolive now in addition to Dawn. I think this is a bit more of a splurge for the luxe feel and care of my hands, so I'm inclined to think I'll spend a bit more in the future to get Palmolive Soft Touch.


<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/bEeF65zznz6/embed/simple" width="320" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>



***I am an Influenster and I was sent these prouducts for free to try***


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Birchbox

 This March Birchbox sent me some pretty fun products! I got a Deluxe Sample of The POREfessional by Benefit. Some fun Color Enhancing Lip Balm by ARROW BOOST. Shampoo, Conditioner, and All In One Milk by Davines, luxurious! Clarins silky cream and some thickening spray!. Great haul and look out for individual reviews to come.

Benefit They're Real! in Lusty Rose