Skip to main content

Clean Up Mud Mask

Action packed week so far here in my world! Quick review of a product I was sent for free to try courtesy of Swaggable. I joined this site the same time I joined Influenster. The mask arrived today and my account is on hold against getting more invites until I get my review posted. So I used this mask tonight and here is my review.

Don't think I have ever seen 3 more flattering pictures of me, better yet all together! 
As you can see above the mask came in a packet. The packet is pretty appealing and nicely sized. I could take it on vacation easily and get a nice exfoliation while I'm taking a break from real life. I also like that you can buy a package and not have a whole tube of a mask you may forget to use. I can attest to this, I have a drawer full of skincare and a section devoted to masks. So off the bat I an digging this mask. I look at the ingredients and I see familiar one skincare fare: Witch Hazel and then I see the word... Lava. Whoa. So I rinse my face as the vague picture instructions say and open the mask up, I love the menthol-like smell that permiates out of the packet. The scent gets stronger as I apply it to my face and I feel a mild cooling sensation. The consistency is thin, not runny; but not thick like a mask. If you are unfamiliar- think more stiff than neosporin. Masks are usually much thicker than this. 

I applied this mask all over my face. Thinly- I could no longer see my skin tone, but my whole face was covered. It started drying fast. By the time I had washed  my hands the corners of my Mouth were stiff and my mask was drying. As the mask The picture said to leave it on for 15-20 minutes. I did just that and then rinsed my face. Be sure to use lots of water when you rinse, the Lava Pumice is very fine and it HURTS if you rub it into your skin, so use lots and lots of water when rinsing! After I rinsed, my face felt clean, soft, and cool. I definitely felt like lots of impurities were removed and I know with all that Lava Pumice my face was nicely exfoliated too!

Like I said earlier I like the packaging of this mask, you can buy it and use it and be done and not committed to a whole tube or bottle. Very nice for your serenity and wallet - it's only $2.99 a packet! I think the instructions are vague, but it's a face mask, it isn't too in depth or difficult to use. I would most certainly recommend to anyone looking for a deep cleansing and exfoliating mask! With the Tea Tree Oil in there I think it has some skin clearing properties to it as well. Try it out, you can buy it here.

Here is what they say over at Swaggable about 7th Heaven Naturals and the Clean Up Mud Mask


Clean Up Mud Mask

300x200
About

Passionate for all that is good in life - for 25 years, Greg, a vegetarian ‘guru’ has traveled far and wide to discover pure natural gems for his herbalists to transform into 7th Heaven Tonics. 7th Heaven Naturals is a range of 100% natural mud based face masques which contain only the finest, purest, and fair trade (when available)ingredients from around the world. Moroccan volcanic clay – we call it wonder mud!... Finely ground Lava Pumice and Witch Hazel it’ll work wonders to flush out your pores and condition your skin – a super hero for a wonder(ful) woman’s skin.


*****I am a member of Swaggable and this product was sent to me for free to try and review. The opinions within are mine and they are honest. :)*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Birchbox

 This March Birchbox sent me some pretty fun products! I got a Deluxe Sample of The POREfessional by Benefit. Some fun Color Enhancing Lip Balm by ARROW BOOST. Shampoo, Conditioner, and All In One Milk by Davines, luxurious! Clarins silky cream and some thickening spray!. Great haul and look out for individual reviews to come.

Benefit They're Real! in Lusty Rose