Skip to main content

Garnier Oil-Free Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream



Alright, first post!

I want to tell you about the Garnier Oil-Free Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream. This is the new oil-free formula of the original Miracle Skin Perfecter from Garnier. I did not try the original. I am oily skinned for one and when it launched I worked at Sephora, so i was surrounded by all the high end B.B.s. That said, I was very excited to try this oil-free drugstore B.B. Cream, I am always interested in a lower cost variety of products I love and use. Getting to try them for free just sweetens the deal!

Free you ask? Well, I am a BzzAgent which means that I will be sent products or coupons for free products to try. Once I try them I Bzz about them- I tweet, talk to friends and family, upload photos or videos, maybe make a pin board or submit recipes, and now I also do blog posts! Exciting huh?!?!



Anyway to my thoughts on this B.B. Cream:

I opened the package and found a runny thin consistency with a yellow undertone and orange tint to the BB. My immediate thought was that it is too dark and to loose. I washed my face, dried my face, then applied the BB. I was a tad dark, but not unwearable at all, my neck and jaw were very close in color after application, it looked very natural. I have a lot of acne scars which were covered or lightened very well, i didn't expect a perfect canvas and the ability to see freckles through the BB was such a plus. I gained even skin-tone and a refreshed put together look in just 1 step! Pretty good stuff. I wore just fine that night. I washes my face as normal in the shower that night and moisturized as usual.

I woke up the next morning and applied the BB. Same great even skin-tone and natural fresh faced look. The BB wore great through the day and looked fine at the end of the night. Here is where i screwed myself. I didn't wash my face. I work up with 2 zits. I washed and BB'ed up. It covered my new zits great, but had worn off of them by the end of the night. The rest of my face looked flawless, but my zits had grown and they looked terrible. I didn't make the same mistake twice and I washed my face the second night, but the damage was done. I had several more giant zits the following morning. My face looked terrible!! I didn't apply anything but acne treatment to my face for a week.

I ended up passing the BB in to my fiancée's sister. She has sensitive skin and a great skincare routine. I knew she wouldn't make my mistakes. She gratefully accepted and when I followed up with her she said that she loved it. She even replaced her Sephora foundation with it.

At the end of the day I would give the prouduct a B. I would recommend it to someone in a budget, but I could recommend plenty of others that are much better but they cost 3x as much or more.


GARNIER MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR OIL-FREE B.B. CREAM:

  • Works on combination to oily skin with three shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep
  • Features an ultra absorbent formula and contains mineral Perlite, which retains twice its weight in oil and water
  • Is formulated with sheer natural mineral pigments, so you’ll get a natural matte finish with each use
  • Is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic: it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
  • Is oil-free, non-greasy
  • Is Available for a suggested retail price of $12.99


What is your daily beauty regimen? Do you follow the trends of the hip new thing? (There are now CC Creams!!) OR do you prefer a tried and true product? Tell me all about it!!!

While your clicking around- join BzzAgent!  You'll get some cool things to try and more reasons to reach out and talk to others. Win-win!




                                       Before B.B. Miracle Skin Perfecter


After Miracle Skin Perfecter!

*** I am a BzzAgent and BzzAgent sent these products to me to try and review.***

Comments

  1. Sign me up! I am trying my first BB cream of another brand; however, it is not oil free. I found that all day wear was not an option. The day went on as the surface of my skin grew more slick. I would buy this product... or try it for free! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! Here is a link for the $1.00 off Garnier BB Cream. It's on Facebook and you have to print it out. https://www.facebook.com/garnierusa/app_609487502411281
    You can join BzzAgent here: https://www.bzzagent.com/signup/Signup.do
    Once you are signed up you will complete surveys. In a month or so you will get an email inviting you to a campaign. That's when the fun begins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March Birchbox

 This March Birchbox sent me some pretty fun products! I got a Deluxe Sample of The POREfessional by Benefit. Some fun Color Enhancing Lip Balm by ARROW BOOST. Shampoo, Conditioner, and All In One Milk by Davines, luxurious! Clarins silky cream and some thickening spray!. Great haul and look out for individual reviews to come.

Benefit They're Real! in Lusty Rose