Skip to main content

Hanes Playtex Secrets Bra



This is a BzzCampaign that I was really excited for. I recently finished breast feeding and am ready for new bras. I was really really really hoping that my breasts had shrunk throughout the 14 months since my daughter was born and perhaps I could wear normal bras that cost less thank $70 each again. So when I got the invite for this one I signed up selected the largest cup size DDD and a larger band size 38 to hopefully accommodate the need for bigger cups. I hoped and prayed that when it came it would fit me, though I didn't really do anything proactive to ensure that I was making that a possibility.

When my kit did come, I opened it up and found a super durable looking bra. They sent me a black one which was fine. I prefer crazy loud colorful bras, but I knew I would be getting white, beige, or black most likely so getting black was definitely the best of the 3. So, the fear set in and I let the bra sit for a few days and just look at me. I finally put it on and i could get it on, but it was just too small. The band seemed fine, but the cups were not large enough for me sadly. So I did what I knew I probably would have to do in the first place and took it to my friend.

The size was perfect so I gave her the coupons too. They were for several dollars off each bra at Kohl's. I know she is a Kohl's shopper too, so if she really ended up loving the bra she would be more likely to actually purchase them. She was super excited about the bra and later even signed up for BzzAgent herself! She has since gotten two campaigns of her own. So exciting! I really do love being a BzzAgent! Anyway - I followed up with her about how the bra worked for her and she said "I'm wearing it now. Super supportive. Almost like a sports bra...these girls aren't going anywhere! Its comfortable too. Padded straps.  I like it. I feel like I look perky under my clothes." So there you have it! I feel like that says quite a lot and I really wish that Playtex would make bigger cups for these bra and for even bigger chested ladies. During my pregnancy I had to start ordering Bras online from Bravissimo! They are so expensive! But they can accommodate me and have cute styles so I will purchase from them until someone makes an affordable bra that I can wear here in the states. I can go to my local Nordstrom (as in over an hour away) get fitted forever only to have 3 bra options in the whole store and they are all ugly, granny like, and not all that impressive. Though they have a nice collection online with free shipping and returns, so I may revisit that option when make my next purchase. 

What are your bra woes? Ever have trouble finding anything that fits or is cute? Tell me about it! 


*** I am a BzzAgent and BzzAgent sent these products to me to try and review.***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Birchbox

 This March Birchbox sent me some pretty fun products! I got a Deluxe Sample of The POREfessional by Benefit. Some fun Color Enhancing Lip Balm by ARROW BOOST. Shampoo, Conditioner, and All In One Milk by Davines, luxurious! Clarins silky cream and some thickening spray!. Great haul and look out for individual reviews to come.

Benefit They're Real! in Lusty Rose