Skip to main content

Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System - BzzKit

Yay! My latest BzzKit arrived today! It is my new Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System. Inside of my kit is:
  • A FREE Pennington® Smart Feed Sprayer hose attachment that includes two Smart Feed All Purpose Fertilizer Tablets
  • A FREE tube of four Smart Feed Flowers & Blooms Fertilizer Tablets
  • Coupons to share with family and friends who spend a lot of time maintaining their yards


I must say that I am excited. I love having a veggie and herb garden and need some major help with landscaping. I want to have flower beds and pots of flowers, maybe a trellis.....oh I can see it now!

In the past I have been given plants and flowers, almost all of which have died. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm death to pretty much all plants. Soooo, I am planning to use this opportunity to review the Smart Feed Sprayer System to push me into taking a serious approach to my gardening this year. I am getting antsy about it - I need to get a weekend scheduled to tear in! So, until I post again with my review, tell me about your gardening or non-gardening habits. Do you have any plants or do you kill them like me? What about growing your own food?



*** I am a BzzAgent and BzzAgent sent these products to me to try and review.***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Birchbox

 This March Birchbox sent me some pretty fun products! I got a Deluxe Sample of The POREfessional by Benefit. Some fun Color Enhancing Lip Balm by ARROW BOOST. Shampoo, Conditioner, and All In One Milk by Davines, luxurious! Clarins silky cream and some thickening spray!. Great haul and look out for individual reviews to come.

Benefit They're Real! in Lusty Rose