Skip to main content

Kroger Spring Dinners



Here is another great BzzCampaign that I have the opportunity to be involved in! This is for Kroger Brand Products. I was sent coupons to try for FREE: 2 - Pork Tenderloins 1 - Kroger Brand Cake Mix 1 - Kroger Brand Icing 1 - Kroger Brand can of Crescent Rolls and 1 - Kroger Brand Side Dish. Needless to say, I rushed to the Kroger that is closest to my work and I got all my freebies! The following weekend I made the whole dinner. I was totally impressed. The tenderloin was so juicy and the marinade we made (that had a recipe included in my BzzKit) went so well with it! The crescent rolls were pretty good. They weren't amazing, they didn't really rise or plump - BUT they weren't burnt and I can't say that for most things that we cook in the oven, so that is a plus! The time on the directions was pretty accurate. The mashed potatoes were pretty decent, but again, nothing special. I prefer homemade but would chose these before instant in a heart beat. Much easier, tastier, and less prep time. I have 1 more coupon for another tenderloin so I plan to grab that this weekend and hopefully make it Sunday. I have a few more 20% off coupons so I will probably make it a strictly Kroger Brand meal. Maybe I'll snap some pics and make another blog post. We will see!

This meal was a life saver for me honestly. Weekends are my catch up time so I clean, shop, and plan my up coming week.... or try to that is! So to be able to create a tasty meal that is somewhat homemade and home style in 30 minutes or so was such an accomplishment! I was able to bake the roast and the crescents together and then the mashed potatoes in the microwave! It was so simple and so easy and I LOVED it! The best part though is that my family loved it and they felt like they got a real meal not just some food thrown together. This simplicity will really allow me to get the most out of my days with my family and still provide awesome meals for them!

*** I am a BzzAgent and BzzAgent sent these products to me to try and review.***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Birchbox

 This March Birchbox sent me some pretty fun products! I got a Deluxe Sample of The POREfessional by Benefit. Some fun Color Enhancing Lip Balm by ARROW BOOST. Shampoo, Conditioner, and All In One Milk by Davines, luxurious! Clarins silky cream and some thickening spray!. Great haul and look out for individual reviews to come.

Benefit They're Real! in Lusty Rose